Who doesn’t want to live in a clean house? However, keeping a home spic and span is not going to be easy. That is why aside from mopping and sweeping, you need to have a good vacuum cleaner, especially if you have carpeted floors. But if you look at the vacuum cleaners online, there are so many vacuum cleaners to choose from. So how do you find the best vacuum cleaner for your home? Let’s go ahead and find out.
Types of Vacuum Cleaners
When choosing a vacuum cleaner, you need to start by looking for different types that you can pick from. Upright vacuums work best if you have wall-to-wall carpets. But if you have canisters or stairs that you need to work around with, then you have to check out your options. So here are the different types to choose from:
- Canister Vacuum. The canister vacuums are better for cleaning bare floors compared to the upright vacuums. It is also the perfect choice for stairs and cleaning under the furniture. They are also convenient for cleaning drapes and upholstery. Most canister vacuums are quieter. And because of their separate powerhead, the canister vacuums are lighter.
- Central Vacuum. This type of vacuum is easier to use compared to the canister type. You don’t have to deal with the vacuum body since you will only need the hose and the powerhead. This vacuum is known to be quiet and has chambers that do not need to be emptied that often.
- Handheld Vacuum. These are miniature models that can be corded or cordless. Handheld vacuums are light and can quickly clean bare floors and short-pile carpets. There are handheld vacuums that can handle pet hair too. This type of vacuum is also the most preferred in cleaning car interiors.
- Robotic Vacuum. This type of vacuum is the breakthrough of this modern cleaning technology. If you want to clean without breaking a sweat, this is the perfect choice for you. It will work while you relax. You can schedule for it to clean your floors and your carpets while you are away or at work. High-end models can easily find their way even out of tight spots. There are also robotic vacuums that can be controlled using an app on your smartphone.
- Stick Vacuum. Just like the upright vacuum, the stick vacuums have tall bodies and handles. It has a powerhead and is also battery-powered. This type of vacuums is lightweight and very convenient to use. With the stick vacuum, there’s no need for you to bend over and clean the hard-to-reach areas.
- Upright Vacuum. This vacuum typically costs less than the canister vacuums. They are better when it comes to deep-cleaning the carpets. They are also straightforward to store because they can stand on their own.
Read more: Benefits of Pest Control
Purchasing Vacuum Cleaners Online
Nowadays, there’s no more need for you to leave your home and go to an appliance store to purchase your vacuum cleaner. With the help of the internet, even appliances like vacuum cleaners can now be purchased online and delivered right at your doorstep. The Good Guys website is one of the most trusted names when it comes to vacuums and cleaners. So if this is what you are looking for, check out the site and find the best vacuum cleaner for your home.